CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Wait...not ONE, but TWO TEETH!!!


(click on the pics to enlarge)
Surprise, surprise!!! Momma woke up this morning to find not one, but TWO TEETH!!! I was rubbing some medicine on Madison's gums and felt two sharp objects. I looked and sure enough, she has two teeth. How exciting. I just hope she doesn't learn how to use them too fast. Can I just say, ouch?!!!

This afternoon, I took Madison outside and we had a little mini-photo shoot. I just thought she looked so cute in her outfit today, so we took advantage of the situation. I had to lighten the pics a bit because it was so cloudy today! I will have to say though, it is beginning to feel like fall. Madison and I ran our 3 miles this morning and it felt cool and brisk- perfect weather for a nice run.

Tonight, I made a great dinner- Gabe's favorite dish at Italian Gardens...Chicken Parmesan. It was very simple and I kind of just made it up. The recipe is below.


Chicken Parmesan
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/3 cup parmesan cheese
1/3 cup italian bread crumbs
1 egg
cooking oil
1 jar spaghetti sauce

Beat the egg in a bowl. Dip chicken in egg, and then in cheese and crumb mixture. Heat a small amount of oil (enough to fill the bottom of the pan) on med. low to med. heat. Fry chicken around 15 minutes. If chicken is thick you may have to cut it open to see if it is done OR cut the chicken in half before you fry it to get a thinner cut of meat. Once chicken is done, drain on paper towel. Place chicken on baking sheet and top with mozzarella cheese. Bake at 350 degrees just long enough to melt cheese. Don't over bake. Cook pasta & drain. Place desired amount of pasta on plate, top with sauce, chicken, and extra cheese if you'd like. *Note: I'm usually totally against using store bought sauce, however, I have made my own sauce before and it's a little much for this recipe. I used the Classico brand, tomato and basil. It was great and Gabe loved it. Easy as pie!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment