CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 12, 2009

Boots With the Fur...

Guess who's got a birthday this week? ME!!! I picked out a few items today at Belk and put them on hold for my husband to pick up tomorrow. (Hint, Hint!) I've been wanting some boots to wear with a dress and tights. You can see two of my finds below.


Tonight I made one of our favorite dinners...fried chops, cabbage, and macaroni. The sides are not necessarily our favorites, but we do love fried chops & fried chicken. One thing we do well at the Freyaldenhoven household is eat!


Madison is really starting to pull herself up on things around the house. This is her in her room pulling up on her dresser. Isn't she darling in this animal print outfit? I'm mad that she doesn't have a bow on in this pic! What kind of a mother am I?


This past weekend it was cold and dreary, so I decided to make a pot of my homemade chicken noodle soup. If there's one recipe I have mastered, it's this one. My key ingredient is fresh parsley. Yum...so good.
We've got a super busy week this week, so you may not hear from me until next Monday. We'll see.




0 comments:

Post a Comment