CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Because Tuesday's my Cleaning Day!

Like I've mentioned before, Tuesday is my cleaning day. I've been pretty stressed out about this week because there is so much going on each day. I knew I had to get with it today and get the house cleaned. I am relieved to say...it is clean! Whew! Don't you just love the feeling you get once you finish? I hate the process, but love the end result. If only I could look this cute while cleaning.

Madison went to Mother's Day Out today. Her teachers said she took two naps today and did so good. I believe we have a social butterfly on our hands. She loves to play with other babies and kids.


I was supposed to go to a technology class this afternoon, but it apparently was canceled. I showed up only to find...no teacher. I really wanted to take this class because it was on blogging- my favorite new past time, but maybe it will be rescheduled. Because my evening was freed up, I was able to go eat catfish with Gabe's family. Yum! Yum!

But, the absolute best part about the catfish house is the homemade cinnamon rolls. Oh man, talk about slap yo mama!





0 comments:

Post a Comment