CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

War Eagle

Madison figured out how to smash her face against the mesh walls in her playpen today. I thought the pictures turned out pretty cute! Funny baby girl.


Madison and I are headed to the War Eagle Craft Fair tomorrow morning with my mom. It will be an early morning, so this post will be short! Hopefully we will find some great deals, or at least some cute things for Madison.

Friday, Madison and I will be going to the pumpkin patch with some other mothers and their preschoolers from church. The ground will probably be very muddy because we've had days of rain, but the pictures with the kids and their pumpkins will be priceless. I hope Madison enjoys it and I hope I get some cute pictures.

Saturday, we will be running in the Race for the Cure with several others girls from River Valley Therapy, Gabe's clinic. My mom and sister are going to run this year. It should be fun.

Oh, and tomorrow is my big day. I'll be the big 2-7! Gabe has a surprise date planned for me in Fayetteville. I wonder what it could be...

1 comments:

Lexi

Hi, I just came across your blog and I wanted to share my site with you since you have such a cute little girl! :)
Sugarandspice1.etsy.com
Sugarandspice4baby.blogspot.com

Post a Comment