CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ahhh...A Clean House

I don't know about you, but I just LOVE a clean house. Madison goes to Mother's Day Out from 9:30-2:30 on Tuesdays, so Tuesday has become my "cleaning day." It's kind of a running joke at our house. If Gabe asks me when I'm going to do a certain chore, I say..."on Tuesday, because Tuesday is my cleaning day!"

Do you have a favorite cleaner? Mine would have to be Pine Sol. I love to mop my floors with Pine Sol. It leaves such a clean smell. I even mop my wood floors with Pine Sol, but I use the one specifically for wood floors. It has a lemon scent. Not quite as nice as the original scent. My second favorite cleaner is Comet...the powder kind. It just works so well. I use it in the bathrooms...for everything.


So, the big question now is, "Are you going to get a flu shot?" Gabe and I are tomorrow. I don't really like shots, but they never really hurt that bad. It makes for a good excuse to lay around the house though. :)
We had dinner at Savannah's Lakefront Cafe tonight. It was a great treat. We haven't been there in forever. We ordered stuffed mushrooms and stuffed flounder. They have homemade yeast rolls that are out of this world. Our whole meal was great!
We took Madison by Grammy and Poppa's before heading home. She was in the best mood. It had been a while since she had last seen them. She had the best time with them. Hopefully she'll sleep extra good tonight. Ha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment