CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Nothing too exciting...

Madison and I have not really done anything too exciting this week. We've just stayed at home. Tonight we did get out of the house to go to a baby shower.

Madison is quite mouthy these days and likes to scream. She did a lot of screaming tonight and then got a little ugly, so we quickly left. That's always fun for mom. :(

I made Gabe take some pics of us before we left. We both dressed up for the shower. It's like pulling teeth to get Madison to smile for the camera. The girl just doesn't smile a whole lot unless she's laughing. She's always got the "serious" look on her face. People used to say the same thing about me! I used to get so tired of people telling me to smile! We're just serious people, what can we say? Ha!






Today is one of my best friends birthday! She turned the big 2-8 today. Happy Birthday Megon! Hope today was a special day!
Well, it's past my bedtime, so I better hop off. Enjoy your weekend!





0 comments:

Post a Comment