CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

She's a Big Girl Now!

Today, I heard Madison rustling in her bed and I went to check on her. She was on her knees playing with her mobile. I was pretty shocked because I've never seen her get up on her knees in her crib. I told Gabe about it and we both said that we could probably wait a little longer to lower her crib since she couldn't stand up in her crib yet...


Well, this afternoon I went into her room and guess what??!! She was standing up in her crib. I was scared and excited all at the same time. I guess we will have to lower the crib after all.

caught red-handed!

thinkin' about it...

learning to climb...


Tonight is the Mistletoe Market preview night. I'm looking forward to checking out all the booths! Maybe I'll find some items I need to add to my Christmas wish list...

0 comments:

Post a Comment