CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 5, 2009

Mistletoe Market

This Thursday, is the preview night for Mistletoe Market. Mistletoe Market is basically an upscale craft/gift show. I hate to say craft show, because that is so not what it is, but there will be all kinds of booths set up. It's a lot of fun to go to because you can get some early Christmas shopping in...all in one place. Tickets are $5 to shop Friday and Saturday and the money goes to the Russellville Boys & Girls club. If you've never been, you should go!

My grandparents sent me a picture today. This is my Me Mommie and Big Daddy...and Madison's great grandparents. They live in the grand state of Texas. This was taken of them on a cruise in Hawaii. I spent a lot of time in my grandmother's kitchen cooking with her. She cooks the old way...from scratch. There aren't a whole lot of people left who cook from scratch. I've learned many recipes from my Me Mommie and she continues to share them with me. :)

Well, Gabe has been playing with Madison in the living room and I just got the call that Madison is "ready for bed." Better run!

0 comments:

Post a Comment