CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 10, 2010

Teacher Retirement Shower

"BYE!" Madison has got the pageant wave down. She loves to wave and say "bye."
This afternoon Madison and I went to a teacher retirement shower at UE5G (Upper Elementary 5th Grade-the school where I used to teach elementary music.) Three teachers were being honored, one of whom was very special to me. She was a mentor to me, professionally, but more so spiritually. We had recess duty together every Tuesday on the playground and we discussed many important issues while Gabe and I were dating, engaged, married, and then pregnant. It was good to see her again. We only stayed 15 mintues and then Madison started to whine, so we quickly snuck out the back door. My life is a quite different now than it was then, to say the least. She sure looked like a doll!

so innocent!
gettin' some sugar...

1 comments:

wanda Newton

Save some sugar for me!! She is adorable in all the Lady Bug dress but she is my doodle buy!!

Post a Comment