CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Girls Nite Out!

Tonight the girls in my Sunday School class ate dinner at Brick Oven Pizza. It was great. We had planned on trying out a new Italian place that opened recently in town called Joe's, but they ended up being closed for the day due to "gas" problems.

Afterwards we stopped for snow cone. It just so happens that snow cones are my new love right now. I go through phases, I guess. I think I may just have to have one every day. My favorite flavor right now is coconut! YUM!
It was good to get out and hang with just the girls. I needed it!


2 comments:

Whitney

Coconut is my favorite too.... Mike gags every time I get it.. HA.. He hates coconut anything!

Lacey

Girls night was so much fun! I wish I had taken my camera.

Post a Comment