CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Shower Pics & Pregnancy Highlights

A teacher emailed me pics from the teacher retirement shower yesterday. This is us signing in. I look like such a "mom" with Madison cocked on my hip.
The woman to the far right is the one I was talking about yesterday. My mentor. More like a grandma, really. Although, she'd probably hate for me to say that because it would make her feel old. This woman is far from old! She is off the charts dramatic, funny, energetic, young at heart, and in love with the Lord. I've been waiting for her to retire so she can come speak at MOMs. I'll be trying to get ahold of her next year! She's got much to share!
Me and two of the retirees
I had lunch today with a friend. We ate mexican and it was so good. Afterwards, we took the babies for a stroll at Bona Dea. It was very humid, but shady. We were hot and tired after our walk, so I joined Madison in her afternoon nap.
I'm way behind on my pregnancy highlights. I think I've missed almost a months worth. You'll have to look at the pics in todays post to see my belly. I don't have any of just me.
PREGNANCY HIGHLIGHTS
How Far Along: 24 1/2 weeks...
Size of baby: Just over a pound...almost a foot long (picture an ear of corn)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 17.5 lbs at 24 weeks
Maternity Clothes: Wearing my summer maternity gear and lovin' it! Still working on my tan!Gender: It's a BOY!
Movement: I feel movement all throughout the day. Can't see my belly move yet, but I think we're getting close.
Food Cravings: My new addiction is chocolate chip ice cream. I have a big glass of it every day. Still DONUTS & CHOCOLATE MILK, haven't ate as many baked potatoes, still enjoy sweet tea, and cokes!
What I miss: being skinner and now that it's warm, being able to go tan. I've been walking with Madison in the stroller everyday now for about 50 minutes around our neighborhood. I'm working on my tan daily!
Sleep: Sleep is getting a little rough. I can't get comfortable, I'm hot, and I feel the baby at night.
Symptoms: sharp lower back pains. Hate them! Tired feet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment