CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 24, 2010

The Olive Eater & The Bachelorette





Gabe was feeding Madison olives tonight during supper and started sticking them on her finger. He said he just had to take a picture because he used to eat them this way when he was little.
I took Madison swimming this afternoon for the first time this summer. She didn't seem too excited about it. We stayed less than an hour. Afterwards, we stopped for a snowcone. I didn't want to stay at the stand and eat it, so I ate it on the way home while she screamed bloody murder. I shared a bite with her at every stop sign, but that just wasn't enough. :) She ate plenty more bites once we got home.
Ali- NBC's New Bachelorette
I'm watching the Bachelorette right now as I post. I think I spend more time making fun of the guys. I always start off watching the Bachelorette, but then end up bored as the season goes on. I'm really not a huge fan of Ali. Didn't like her last season, and am not any crazier about her this season. We'll see who she picks...

0 comments:

Post a Comment