CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Such a Good Girl!

In case you haven't noticed, it's gotten HOT! Yesterday morning, we missed our morning walk and it was just too hot to fit it in later in the day. I decided that we would be going a little earlier this morning. We left about 8:30 this morning for our walk and that was just about the right time. A little earlier wouldn't hurt! It started out somewhat cool (and muggy), but the sun was still out. By the last half of our walk, I was sweating! But at least I was getting a tan. That's what motivates me. When we got back to the house, we stayed outside for a bit and Madison played with her car. We pushed the car up and down the street. She loves that thing. She fell a few times and scraped her knee, and after the third time she fell she started saying "ow." I would say, "Oh, let's go inside and put some medicine on your boo-boo," and she would say, "NO!" That girl kills me because she loves to play outside so much.

Later on, we headed to Wal-Mart to get a few things...
Ever floated on one of these? They are great. It's a spring recliner float by Swim Ways. We purchased two a while back, but both of them got tears in them. We had hardly used them, so I took them back to Wal-Mart today and got some more. They are great if you have babies because you can just put them in your lap and they still get a little wet.
Kroger has the best corn on the cob right now. It is soo sweet. I don't know about you, but I LOVE fresh summer veggies. It's my favorite time of year. I could eat a whole meal of just fresh veggies and no meat. Gabe on the other hand...not so much! I've been cooking some in the microwave for lunch or a snack and decided to grab a few more ears. I hope Wal-Mart's corn is just as good. (Just leave the corn in the shuck and microwave for 5 minutes. So Yummy!)
Since we were out and about, and I had promised Madison in Wal-Mart that if she was a good girl and stayed in the shopping cart that we would get a snowcone afterwards, I had to carry through and keep my word! ;) She was such a good girl and this is huge deal! She normally does not want to sit in the cart, but she has done good that last couple of times. I wonder if the sno cone bribery is working? It's definately fun for momma!
Tonight we are going to watch William's ball game. (Madison's cousin) Madison loves William so much. They play so well together! I wonder what kind of snack we will find at the ball field???

0 comments:

Post a Comment