CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 28, 2010

27 Weeks...

Tomorrow I will be 27 weeks along. Almost to the 30 week mark! Can't wait to be in my thirties. Ha! (For all you male readers...a baby is usually done "cooking" at 40 weeks. Just didn't want to leave you out in the dark.)

Baby weighs almost 2 pounds, like a head of cauliflower, and is about 14 1/2 inches long with his legs extended. We have our 28 week ultrasound scheduled for next Friday! Can't wait to see this baby boy. His is a mover! I'm not sure if he's practicing his kicks for football season or what, but he is definately an active little boogar! I can't wait to find out if he looks like his dad or me. I hope he looks and acts just like his dad. I can't handle another strong willed child. I'm really hoping for an easy going, laid back, normal baby. One that will enjoy the swing, bouncy seat, etc.

We'll see...

0 comments:

Post a Comment