CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Cookie Monster & "Kool-Aid" Grammy

Pure Bliss!
Yay Grammy!
My gums feel better already! They say babies like to chew on cold objects, but forget that remedy! Give me something warm and gooey!
Poppa, you're so funny... funny lookin'!
Eating is a blast.
Here ya go, Daddy! Try one.
I love milk with my cookies, too.
Hey, everybody's lookin' at me.
I'll clap for Grammy's cookies.
High Five- Grammy, I'd give you ten high fives for making my gums feel better.
Here, Poppa! Yum. Yum.
Dear Grammy,
Thank you so, so much for making me your famous chocolate chip cookies. They will always be my favorite...ahem, I mean my momma's favorite. Momma said that she meant to leave a note on the blog yesterday informing you that she'd be unavailable to bring me over for cookies Tuesday or Wednesday night, but she forgot. It looks like she missed out on the warm, fresh cookies. She didn't seem to be too upset once Daddy brought her the gallon ziplock bag full of them home to her. Because of your scrumptious (I learned this word at school/Mother's Day Out today) cookies, I will "sleep like a baby" tonight. I'm so glad I can now function as a normal baby...without all of that teething pain.
I sure do love you Grammy!
Love, Madison

0 comments:

Post a Comment