CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 31, 2010

Rib Cookout...Happy Memorial Day!

I spent the day today preparing for our rib cookout this evening. We had several couples and babies over from church and work and enjoy a great spread of food...ribs, baked beans, potato salad, deviled eggs, and Sister Schubert's rolls. YUM! It was pretty good.
We topped it all off with homemade vanilla and butterfinger ice cream. YUM!
I meant to take pictures tonight, but there was just too much going on to even stop and think about it. One of my friends from high school stopped by with her newborn baby and I got to hold him. I had to freshen up on my baby skills. I'm looking forward to having a little one again. Although, Madison about had a meltdown when she saw me holding the baby. She didn't want me holding him one bit. Oh dear! She's going to be in for a real treat. I may have to lock myself in a room just so I can nurse our next one. Hmm...
Hope you all had a great holiday weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment