CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Gulf Shores- Part I

We had a GREAT time with my family in Gulf Shores. The beaches were great and I'm so glad we did not cancel our trip. We did move our reservations to another condo. We stayed at Phoenix on the Bay. I'll post pics of it later.
We decided to take the traditional beach pics in our white tops and jeans before the trip. I was worried that it would be way too hot, but it wasn't too bad with the breeze. We were sweating by the time we finished, but we managed to get some great pics.
Madison cooperated pretty well. We will probably go with several of these on our Christmas card.

My parents
Grandma & Grandpa "Bapaw"
Admiring a flower...

My sister, Melissa, and brother-in-law, Ryan





We had a blast during our time at the beach. I'll post more pics later and tell you all about our trip!

1 comments:

Meg

Now that was a Frey-fabulous photo shoot! Great pictures. You looked beautiful!

Post a Comment