CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 6, 2010

Boys Will Be Boys

Yesterday, Madison had a play date with two of her "boyfriends." Pictured above is Bennett, Madison, and Cale. I think I must have dressed Madison too sexy for her own good because Cale's little hormones were going wild! He stayed very close to Madison and kept trying to put his hands on her shoulders. (It must have been the spaghetti strap dress!) He even clawed her little shoulders once (not on purpose, though.) Poor kid, he was just trying to put on some moves. I felt bad when we left Lori's house- we pretty much showed up, ate, trashed the place, and then left quickly with very fussy babies who were ready for nap time. Sorry, Lori!
37 Weeks Pregnant!
Tomorrow makes 37 weeks! Logan is now considered "full term," even though my due date is three weeks away. If I went into labor now, his lungs will likely be mature enough to fully adjust to life outside the womb. Logan weighs around 6 1/3 pounds and measures a bit over 19 inches, head to heel (like a stalk of Swiss chard).
Logan's baby bedding will be ready to be picked up in the morning. I'm so excited. I can't wait to see the finished product and get everything set up in his room. I plan on working in his nursery a lot this weekend. I have a baby shower tomorrow and one on Monday at Gabe's clinic. Hopefully by mid next week, everything will be in its place.

On another note, Madison has been super clingy since we returned from the beach. She received LOTS of attention from Grandma and Grandpa and aunts and uncles, and she's expected that same amount of attention every day, all day, since we returned. Oh my is all I can say. She is going to be in for a rude awakening come a couple of weeks. I wonder if maybe she knows he will be here soon. We talk about "Bubba" often and she kisses him in my belly. It's sweet, but I sure hope "Bubba" doesn't rock her little world too awful hard!

We shall see...

0 comments:

Post a Comment