CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 14, 2010

River Valley Therapy Clinic Picnic

Today we went to Gabe's clinic picnic for his employees. We enjoyed burgers, salsa and chips, and homemade ice cream. It was soo hot! We usually have the picnic mid September, but moved it up a couple of weeks this year since we are expecting a little one soon. Oh my! I sweated like a pig. Madison and I stayed for a couple of hours and then came home while everyone else went out on the lake for skiing, tubing, and wake boarding.
This is a picture of Melissa and I at last year's picnic with our "babies." I miss having one that little. Aren't they so cute?
Well, Madison is crying. She's just waken up from her 2 1/2 hour nap! Wow! (No, not all of her naps are this long, but you just never know how long she'll nap. They run anywhere from 1- 2.5 hours long. ) I think she was zapped from the heat! I tried to nap as well, but couldn't get comfortable and fall asleep. I did get one thing checked off of my big to-do list and I'm in the process and getting the kitchen cleaned up.
Happy Saturday! Stay out of the heat!

1 comments:

Lydia Lonon Miller

You should post a pic from today of Maddie and Beckett... a this year pic to compare with last years.

Post a Comment