CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 21, 2010

39 Weeks


It feels so strange to say that I am 39 weeks pregnant today! My second pregnancy has been quite a journey. It has been much harder being pregnant while taking care of another baby. I feel like I've spent the past 9 1/2 months eagerly waiting for the end to come. And now it's here. I will be induced with Logan on Monday morning at 6am. It's still so hard to believe.
This week has gone by pretty slow for me. I spent the first couple of days wondering if he would come early. As the week has progressed, my mind has changed a bit and I've started to believe he probably will not come before Monday. I cannot believe we will finally get to meet our little boy. I've wondered so many things about it. I'm anxious to know his size, see who he looks like, find out what his mannerisms are like, and watch Madison interact with him.
I'm helping host a baby shower this morning while Gabe judges ribs at Valley Fest. Poor him! He's judged the past couple of years and always comes home nauseous. This afternoon, I plan on cleaning up around the house one last time. Of course, I'll have to run the vaccum through the house tomorrow night!
It's getting very exciting around the Frey home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment