CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ready to Celebrate a Birthday?

Well, tomorrow is the big day. We will arrive at the hospital at 6am to induce labor with little Logan. I've dealt with a little anxiety the past 24 hours, but my nerves are starting to calm down. I will have my regular doctor and same nurse that helped me through labor with Madison. She was awesome last time and I know she will take great care of me again this time.

I finished cleaning the house yesterday so that I could spend the afternoon today resting. I'm about to take a long nap and then head to church tonight for our first night of children's choir rehearsal.

The nursery workers said Madison had a rough time in nursery this morning. She promoted up to the next class and that may have had something to do with it, but I really think she knows some change is about to take place. Say a little prayer for her.

We are excited about tomorrow. Can't wait to see what this precious baby looks like and who he will end up favoring.

Let's get ready to celebrate a birthday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment