CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 13, 2010

38 Weeks, Birthday Boy, & Bargains Galore on 64

I will be 38 weeks along tomorrow! Crazy, I know! I can't believe we are 2 weeks away from meeting little Logan...or less. You can call it mother's intuition, but I really feel like Logan will be entering our world several days early. Maybe 4 or 5. Logan currently weighs about 6.8 pounds and he's over 19 1/2 inches long like a leek.

I can't wait until I start feeling those labor cramps. I remember the night I was in labor with Madison. All night I had cramps and was trying to figure out if I was "in labor." I didn't want to wake Gabe up because I wanted to make sure that's what it really was. I pretty much watch the clock all night and timed my contractions. By early morning, my contractions were 1 minute long and 5 minutes apart. I called the OB nurse at the hospital and told her and she said I could come on down. Of course, I had to take a shower first and "get ready" for my big delivery. I had vaccumed the house the night before because I was scheduled to be induced the following morning. Madison had a different plan!

I've reached the point of my pregnancy where I'm moving a little faster to get things done. If Logan does come a little early, I've got several things to do before then.

1. I'm selling several things in the Rhea Lana's childrens' consignment sale coming up in less than two weeks. I've got to get my things priced and ready to go.
2. I've promised my husband that I will have Dave Ramsey's book, Financial Peace, read by the time Logan arrives.
3. I've got to sort through my pictures on my computer, organize them, and move them onto Gabe's computer.
4. I really need to clean/organize Madison's closet.

That's pretty much it. It's definately enough to keep me busy though!

On another note, Gabe celebrated his 35th birthday on Tuesday. We ate a great dinner at his parents' house. I sure love those birthday dinners.

I hit Bargains Galore on 64 Thursday morning with my sister. If you are not familiar with Bargains Galore, it's a weekend where you can hit garage sales on Hwy 64 from Fort Smith to at least Conway, I think. It's crazy!

Well, I better get busy with my to-do list. Time is ticking away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment