CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Logan's Nursery

I picked up Logan's bedding a little over a week ago. You can see the close up picture below. Please ignore all of the junk around and under the crib. It will all be taken to Rhea Lana's consignment sale this weekend. I can't wait to get it all out of this room.
I thought it turned out pretty cute. My seamstress is redoing the crib skirt, as it does not touch the floor. I was waiting to post pics until the new crib skirt was finished, but it probably will not be finished until after Logan arrives. And...I probably will not have just a whole lot of free time on my hands to post once I have two babies on my hands.
Curtains
Changing Table with diaper bag ready to go!
Our new recliner was delivered today. It needs broken in, but I'm sure that will take place real soon! Madison and I sat in it a bit today, but she was more interested in getting into everything in Logan's room.
Can't believe the countdown is down to 4 days! It's so close, but still feels so far away. I've been slowly cleaning the house this week. I've cleaned a room or two a day. I don't really last much longer than that. All of the baby gear is set up and ready to go except our baby swing. Ours is broke and I've ordered a new one that should arrive sometime next week.
I'm starting to think Logan will probably not come sooner than Monday, unless he comes this weekend. I haven't had any contractions this week...just lots of movement. He must be dropped pretty low because it's quite uncomfortable.
Madison has required extra attention since we returned home from the beach. I really think she knows life is about to change. She doesn't leave our sides and really demands one on one quality time. I kind of feel sorry for her. The past couple of nights she's cried for a little while when we put her down to sleep. Tonight she screamed for a good while until I couldn't take it any more. I thought to myself, I only have 4 days left with just one baby. I got her out of her crib and we went and watched t.v. on the couch until Daddy came home. Then, he played with her until she started to get sleepy. We put her in bed about 9:00.
Lord, please give me the patience and understanding that I will need to meet Madison's needs once Logan arrives.

0 comments:

Post a Comment