CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 31, 2010

36 Weeks and Gulf Shores Vacay Preview

35 Weeks & 5 Days Pregnant
We are 36 weeks pregnant today! Only 4 more weeks to go...OR LESS! Madison was born 2 days before her due date, so I'm wondering if Logan may arrive even earlier. Something tells me he may. I've hit a little panic mode, so I think I'll be trying to get lots done in his nursery this week.
Logan weighs almost 6 pounds and measures about 18 1/2 inches long. He is the size of a crenshaw melon- yeah, I had never heard of one either!

We just got back from our summer vacation with my family to Gulf Shores yesterday. We had a great time. I will post all about it in the next day or two. We took some great beach pics and I can't wait to share them.

On another note, we ended up driving through the night Thursday night to be with Gabe's dad Friday morning. Ed had bypass (5 bypasses) surgery Friday morning and did great. The doctors were able to take care of what they needed to. Ed's recovery will be about 7-10 days in the heart hospital in LR. He is a trooper! He got to see Madison right before his surgery and they were so cute together. They just hugged and hugged. Madison sure loves her Poppa!

I hit a few garage sales this morning. Didn't find any good ones, but found a few small things for the babies.

Happy Saturday. I hope to get a LOT done! Laundry and straightening up the house is calling my name!

0 comments:

Post a Comment