CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Injured

So, I woke up this morning and got out of bed and couldn't put weight on my right foot. Ouch! My right foot often feels strained/bruised/sore after Madison and I take our morning walks. I really haven't thought much of it because a little soreness is often normal after exercising.

Well, last night I wore some wedge sandals out to dinner, and by the time we got home my right foot was hurting. It was pretty much just the feeling you get during pregnancy when your feet start retaining fluid. I just felt lots of pressure and knew it was time to get off my feet.

This morning and all day today, I have not hardly been able to put pressure on my right foot. It hurts soo bad! I've been resting on the couch most of the day with my foot propped up on a pillow, and am now icing it down for the rest of the afternoon. Gabe thinks I may have a torn ligament simply due to carrying around this extra baby weight. I feel ridiculous saying this, but I've even been crawling around the house to avoid walking. Madison thought it was funny. I think she thought I was playing a game.

Anyways, we've got to figure something out with this foot, because after one day I can hardly stand it. I may wait a few days, see how it goes, and then get an x-ray if needed. My little baby boy will be here in 8 weeks, and I've got to be able to get around!

If you see a crawling mom around our house, you'll know who it is...

0 comments:

Post a Comment