CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 16, 2010

Molars :(

Madison has been cutting a top molar for over a week now...and she has ran fever every day! She cut her 1st molar while we were on vacation in Branson. She ran fever for a week and a half. We couldn't ever figure out what was going on until I later found her molar fully grown in her mouth about 2 weeks later. So, when she started running fever last Tuesday I immediately checked for a new tooth. Sure enough. She's got another coming through.

We are so ready for her to quit running fever. Poor thing. She just doesn't feel good. She's also got a runny little nose. Hopefully she'll start feeling better in the next day or so! I've been getting up in the middle of the night to give her Tylenol, so Momma is ready for some good sleep. Maybe she's preparing me for when Logan arrives. Although, I'll have to get up much more than once at night.

On another note, we ordered a recliner today! Yay! We've been looking around for a week or two and finally decided on the one we want. It's leather and will go great with our living room furniture some day. For now, it's going in the baby's room. I've been up the past couple of nights with Madison, rocking her in her glider, and have really wished we already had our new recliner. I can't wait to fall asleep in that thing!


Tommorow I'll be 34 weeks along. Check back for stats.

0 comments:

Post a Comment