CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 17, 2010

34 Weeks & Baby Bargains

We are 34 weeks along as of yesterday. Logan Carter weighs about 4 3/4 pounds and is almost 18 inches long. He is the size of a cantalope. My stomach is getting harder and I feel like he's running out of room. Maybe he'll surprise us and come a little early. I'd love that!
Madison woke up at 6:45am yesterday morning... a little early for her. Since we were both up I decided that we'd hit a few garage sales. I had just been to a consignment shop the day before and gotten some great deals 1/2 off and thought I could get even better deals on baby boy clothes at garage sales.
So, off we went. I took the DVD player, turned on "A Bug's Life," and we were set! We spent about 2 1/2 hours shopping and I got some GREAT deals! I brought home over 75 pieces of clothing and spent around $50. AWESOME! Here are some of my favorite finds...
I just love these little outfits. They are so precious. I've told Gabe that I bought some little white knee highs and he's not too crazy about me putting them on our baby boy. He just doesn't understand!
A few collared/polo shirts. Can't wait to dress our little boy up...preppy style.
Cute little overalls and shortalls. He will be one handsome fella.
Jeans, corduroys, khakis, cargos...
2 and 3-piece outfits...

We came home from shopping and I got right to work. I washed 4 loads of baby boy clothes and hung them all up in his closet according to size. There is still lots of organizing that needs to be done in Logan's room. Everything from one closet needs to be moved to another closet. I just haven't gotten the spurt of energy to do that one quite just yet. It will all come along. It's funny how I'm a little slower this time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment