CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 27, 2010

18 Weeks and Counting!

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 18 weeks
Size of Baby: 5 1/2 inches long, almost 7 ounces, the size of a bell pepper!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 4 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Yep!
Movement: I had my hand on my stomach and actually felt baby kick me twice. So neat! I tried to let Gabe feel, but of course, it didn't happen again.
Food Cravings: Oh, you know me, I just eat anything and everything and lots of it!
What I miss: My regular body. Trying to exercise more regularly. So far, so good this week.
Symptoms: Nothing really! I had a little more nausea with this pregnancy than my last, but that ended after my 1st trimester. Feeling pretty good!
What I am looking forward to: Our ultrasound on Wed, April 7th! I cannot wait to find out if this little baby is a boy or girl. I say it's a boy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment