CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 1, 2010

The Bachelor

Well, I had a sinking feeling that he would pick her. The Bachelor, Jake, proposed to Vienna tonight. I was really rooting for Tenley, but I think she probably does deserve someone better. She seems like a great girl!

Tomorrow afternoon is Madison's ENT appointment. I am so ready for it! I'm just ready for her to feel better. It doesn't seem like the medicine she is on right now has really helped any. In fact, her nose started runny today so Gabe and I are both pretty sure she still has an earache. Please pray that the doctor will see the symptoms he needs to see tomorrow to make a decision on what needs to be done. I really think Madison will end up getting tubes...I just hope she can get them soon. I just can't imagine having an earache for over a month. Poor baby girl.

Tonight, Gabe taught her how to give high fives. It's so cute. When he first got home I gave him a big hug and Madison reached up to him with both arms like...it's my turn! She's such a cute baby and is growing up so fast!

Well, now that I've had a good cry (from the Bachelor), it's time to clean up the kitchen and then head to bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment