CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 2, 2010

A Look at Our Week...

EDIT: Our sneak peak ultrasound is today, not tomorrow. Oops!
* This past weekend, my mom, sister, and I took Madison along for her 1st long road trip...outside of Dallas. We spent about 6.5 hours in the car. It depends on who you ask, but the ride in the car was okay, but not great. Madison usually took a one hour nap in the car when it was time, but fussed in the car as well. We drove to Abilene (another 3 hours) to visit my mom's other sister and Madison did quite well on that trip. I do have to say that I'm a little worried about our trip to Gulf Shores this July. I think I have conviced Gabe that it will be in our best interest to drive through the night. We had a good time visiting with my cousins on our trip. Above are several of them. My mom has better pics, so I'll have to post more soon.
I watched one of Madison's playmates, Bennett, earlier this week. He taught Madison how to "ride" her ride toys, and not just push them. Gabe pushed them both around for a bit.

It must have been fun, because even MADISON smiled!

I love this little spaghetti strap denim dress...borrowed from a church friend.

If you look closely you can see her third tooth that has come in to the far right. She also has two others that have poked through the skin on top and two more on two that are about to break the skin. She can chomp goldfish and teddy grahams quite fast now!

I took this pic of Madison before we went to bed one night because I though it was cute of her with her feet on her puppy. She used to be a stomach sleeper and still is some, but it seems we usually find her sprawed out on her back before we head to bed. CONKED OUT!

Madison pushing her Ragedy Ann doll.

*My sister, Melissa, celebrated a birthday this week. Let's see, I guess she is now 23??? She played a mean April Fool's prank on her husband yesterday. She came by my house with a pregnancy test and wanted me to "pee on the stick." She took the test home and layed it in her bathroom for her husband to see when he got home from work. Let's just say the prank worked! I thought it was pretty mean, but she got him good!
*TODAY, a friend of ours is going to do another ultrasound for us. The last time we checked this little baby was bottoms down and would not open up his/her legs. We'll see if we can get a peak this afternoon. Our lips are sealed though. Our scheduled ultrasound with Millard Henry Clinic is this coming Wednesday so we will spill the beans to everyone then. I can't wait to find out if this little baby is a boy or girl. I'm so torn. I've been convinced it's a boy, but then it could be a girl just because I think it's a boy. Oh, I just can't wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment