CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tubes Are In!

Last night went pretty well. I fed Madison a bottle right before midnight and was hoping that she would sleep until morning, but she woke up at 4am. I tried to rock her back to sleep, but she wanted to PLAY! So, I let her play for about 30 minutes. She ended up going into her closet and playing with all of her goodies. After about 30 minutes, momma was ready to go back to bed so I tried to rock her again but she wouldn't have it. I ended up putting her back in bed. She cried off and on for a good while and then finally went to sleep. I kept drifting in and out of sleep hearing her cry. I was so worried that she would wake up screaming, wanting a bottle, but thank goodness that didn't happen.

The whole procedure went well this morning. She was only away from us for about 20 minutes or so. She was very grumpy when she returned to us, and stayed that way throughout the afternoon. She's had a high fever ever since, so we are wondering what that is all about. Her right ear is also red and seems to be bothering her so I may have to make a phone call to the ENT tomorrow to see if this is all normal. She also threw up this evening. Not sure if it was due to the fever or what. I just think she's in a lot of pain. Pray for our baby!

Tomorrow afternoon I'll be leaving with my church handbell group to go to our festival/contest in LR. We'll eat at several good places, play some bells, and get home Saturday evening.

I can't wait for Dad to get to be "MOM" all weekend. YES!

0 comments:

Post a Comment