CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Everything is Bigger in Texas!

Madison and I will be leaving soon with my Mom and sister for Dallas, TX. Above is a picture of my mom's three sisters. We will be going to visit two of them and their families. This will be Madison's first long ride in the car. The longest trip we have taken so far has been Fort Smith, so I'm curious to see how the ride goes. I think she will do okay since she will be facing the front in her carseat and will have three chatty gals to look at and listen to. I'll also be bringing her DVD player along...just in case. It will be nap time about the time we leave so I really have high hopes for this journey! ;)

Oh, and just for the record, Madison slept through the night AGAIN last night. That makes 5 nights straight! Can you tell how excited I am about this? It's so great to sleep all night again...a whole year later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment