CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tubes Scheduled

Gabe and I took Madison to her ENT appointment this afternoon. The doctor said she still has fluid in her ears. She will be getting tubes put in her ears next Thursday morning at 7:30. I wish they could do the procedure sooner! We are so ready for her to feel better. Bless her heart, she's having such a hard time walking because she cannot keep her balance. I'm sure she will be a completely different kid after her procedure.

We will visit with the ENT next Tuesday for one final check-up before the procedure...just to make sure she is good to go. They'll also explain everything that we will need to know at this visit. Keep Madison in your prayers that everything will go smoothly and the problem will be fixed!

On another note, I've been craving ice cream from Big Red (a little old dairy bar in Russellville) for a few days now. The only draw back is that they close at 8pm. My mother always told me that little old dairy bars have the BEST ice cream and she is so right! Big Red may not be fancy, but they sure have some "slap yo' mamma" good ice cream. I got an oreo blitz and ate every bit of it. I think I would have even licked the inside of the cup if I could have gotten my tongue inside of it. Ha!

Does anyone else out there get as excited about food as I do?

2 comments:

Katy Hill

I'll be praying for Madison as you guys prepare for tubes. Hopefully that will make a huge difference. And, I get just as excited about food! I started out this pregnancy craving fruits and vegetables, but now if there is ANYTHING sweet near me, I eat it. Glad I'm not the only one wanting to lick the last few drips of ice cream from the cup! :)

Meg

I'm in! I love any excuse to eat....and ANY excuse to get a Sweet Tea! Sorry to hear the news but rest assured that it will make a huge difference.I will be praying for you!! This layout is so cute!!!

Post a Comment