CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 16, 2009

Celebrating Two Wonderful Years...

Gabe covers all Pottsville football games each year as their athletic trainer. He just finished his last game last Friday night, so this Friday was our first Friday to spend together in quite some time...well, since about August or September. We are both glad to be able to see other on Fridays now.

Saturday, Gabe and I spent the day in Fayetteville. We ate at our favorite Italian restaurant in Tonitown...Mama Z's. They make their pasta from scratch, their rolls from scratch, and their Italian salad dressing. Their food is soo good! We did a little shopping, and then headed to the game. Madison stayed with Gabe's parents and had a great time following her cousin, William, around their house. She adores him, but he's acts so scared of her. I think he's just not sure how to act around her yet.

Tomorrow is our 2 year anniversary. It seems like Gabe and I have been married so much longer than 2 years, but that's all it's really been. We didn't wait very long to have Madison, so I think that's why it seems like it's been longer. We are going to celebrate our anniversary with a vacation to the Mexican Riviera...an all-inclusive resort. We can't wait. Madison will be staying with our parents. This will be our first time to be away from her overnight. I know I'll miss her, but I'm really looking forward to some time with just Gabe and I, and I'm really looking forward to sleeping in!

0 comments:

Post a Comment