CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Go HOGS!

Madison dressed up in red and black tonight. I bought her this cute little Razorback bow at a craft fair in Russellville this weekend. I do have to say- this bow was the ONLY cute thing I found at the fair...besides, one other cute bow I bought.

We ate dinner at Italian Garden's tonight with my parents. They just finished remodeling the restaurant and it looks great. It has a modern feel and the lighting is really neat. In the picture below, Madison's eyes are glued to the t.v. She loves watching cartoons.


Lovin' on Grandpa
Getting a horsey ride from Grandpa- having trouble hanging on...

Getting an airplane ride from Grandpa- not quite sure about those yet...

We had a lazy Saturday today. We just stayed at home. I rented The Proposal and watched it this afternoon. I really liked it!
Have you seen it?

1 comments:

The Nelson Family

Good to hear about the restaurant renewal! I'm sure we'll be frequenting the Italian Garden. Adorable bow by the way! I haven't seen The Proposal, but I've heard it's really funny. I'll have to see it!

Post a Comment