CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Madison and I spent a great day together. We ran a few errands this morning, and pretty much stayed home this afternoon. I bought Madison these new footed sleepers (the one she has in the pic below) and the the feet have little grips on them. They are great to wear around the house because she can just crawl any where and pull herself up and I don't have to worry about her falling. I let her crawl all over the kitchen today. She pulled up on the bar stools, opened cabinets, and played with toys on the floor. She even helped me unload the dishwasher. Well, kind of. :)

This afternoon, she knocked over the bowl of peppermints that we have sitting on an end table in our living room and had a blast "inspecting" each mint. It was the cutest thing ever. She took out one at time, put it in her mouth (with the wrapper), pulled the wrapper, and then threw it on the floor. Then, she pulled out a new mint. I video taped her doing this because I thought it was so cute! She really is getting so big.



I've wanted to take a picture of her standing up naked looking into her bathtub for some time now, but never had the camera with me. Tonight I caught it! She's a big girl now because she's taking a bath sitting up in the "real" bath tub. She loves bath time and cries every night when I take her out. She also does not like to lay still while I put her diaper on. This is a real problem. We have lots of diaper fights! I guess she is going to be independent (and strong willed) like her momma! ;)

Beautiful Baby Girl. I sure do love her, especially her tuff of hair that stands straight up on her head! (Sigh!)
Tomorrow we will be enjoying our Thanksgiving meal at my parents' house. I'm sure we'll also get some good snackin' in at the Freyaldenhovens' in the evening. I'm so thankful that Gabe and I were both raised in loving, Christian homes, I'm thankful for my soul mate who I dreamed about my entire life, I'm thankful for our beautiful baby girl who brings so much joy to our life, I'm thankful that we are blessed as a family with food to eat, clothes to wear, and a house to live in, and I'm thankful for God giving me what I don't deserve...a personal relationship and eternity with Him.
Have a Very Happy Thanksgiving this 2009...our baby's first!



0 comments:

Post a Comment