CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Anniversary Celebration!

Tonight we celebrated our 2 year anniversary with a crab leg dinner. We love crab legs! There is a great seafood restaurant in Heber Springs called McPherson's that has all-you-can-eat crab legs on the weekends and we love going!!! Tonight I steamed 4 lbs. of crab legs from Kroger. They were good, but I wanted way more. We'll have to go eat all-you-can-eat crab very soon.


This dessert is called Chocolate Melting Cake. It is Gabe's second love. He had it on a Carnival cruise that we went on with another couple last year and fell madly in love with it. This is exactly what it looked like on the ship. He always ordered 2 ice creams! So, for dessert I made him his new favorite dessert. I'm really not that crazy about it. It's basically a smooth chocolate cake with hot oozing chocolate in the middle. Some people call them baby lava cakes. When you puncture the middle, semi-sweet chocolate pours out. Too much chocolate for me! But...I did eat one tonight so I guess they don't taste too bad.

Happy Anniversary, Babe. I sure do love you.

Love,
Kristy

0 comments:

Post a Comment