CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Stomach Bug!

Yes, the stomach bug has hit our house! I got a call from Logan's MDO Director this past Thursday to come pick him up because he had gotten sick at school. Yuck! Every mother's worst nightmare! He really doesn't act like he is sick. When I've gone to get him out of his bed each morning the past couple of days he's had a little pile in his crib. Nothing more than collaborated milk, but still, let's face it. It's throw up! He's been happy and normal acting during the day. Yesterday, he didn't get sick at all so I thought we were on the road to recovery. I had planned on taking him to church this morning. But...when I walked into his room this morning I smelled it. You know the smell. He had another small pile in his crib. So, I guess it's not over yet. Hopefully he will be well by Tuesday so he can go to MDO. This momma needs to get out of the house. We've been home bound since Thursday!


But, that's not all. Last night I found Gabe in the bathroom. He never actually got sick, but was nauseated. I made a trip to PDQ at 2:00am to get some Sprite for my dear honey! I'm so not a compassionate person (when people are sick,) but I guess I had a little mercy for him last night. God definitely did not call me to be a nurse!


My parents took Madison to church this morning and I stayed home with my sick boys. Hopefully today will be the last day of sickness!

0 comments:

Post a Comment