CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

4 Years Ago...

4 years ago tomorrow, I married the love of my life. I really never dreamed that I would marry someone as great as you, Gabe. I guess I always hoped for it, but maybe didn't always believe it would actually happen.

You have given me a wonderful life. You work hard to provide for our family and spend time with us as much as you can. You have given me the privilege of staying home with the kids and though at times it seems like a curse, I know that it is a blessing. Thank you for allowing me to do this.
In February of 2009, you gave me a beautiful baby girl.

And very shortly after in 2010, you gave me a baby boy.


I thank you that you are not giving me a baby boy in 2011! Ha! Thank you for being a wonderful husband and father to our kids. I love you.

Happy Anniversary!

0 comments:

Post a Comment