CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 25, 2011

Gobble 'Til You Wobble

Our prissy little turkey!
Handsome Fella!

It was our year to spend Thanksgiving Day with my family this year, so we headed out to my parents' house at noon. We took our Christmas pics out in the yard beforehand.

My MIL and I made the kids these adorable little turkey shirts. I followed a tutorial online. They were pretty simple to make. The hardest part was towing the kids around with me Wednesday morning from store to store to find those solid colored tees! Ahh! Do you realize how hard those are to find? Margaret stitched the edges of the turkey for me and they turned out great! I really would love to be more crafty and make the kids all kinds of cute things, but I just don't think I can make the time. I did see a sewing maching in the Black Friday Wal-Mart ad for $49 and thought just maybe I needed to asked for it for Christmas, but I thought, who am I kidding here? I will never have the time!

I know I am very partial, but this little boy is so handsome to me.

I could just eat his chubby little cheeks right up!

Christmas card family pic for the Newtons!

Turkey #1 + Turkey #2 = A Big Hot Mess!!!





Madison had a big time running around the yard in the leaves. She definately burned off her Thanksgiving meal. Too bad she couldn't have burned off mine as well!

Yesterday evening, we headed over to Gabe's parents to visit with them for a while. The cousins had a big time together.

Grammy, Papa, & the grandkids

Shelby & Madison


Sadly, the gym is closed until Monday! (Sigh!) I have some serious working out to do! Ha! ;)

Hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful for!

0 comments:

Post a Comment