CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Half Marathon & Fall Fest

I'm still playing blog catch-up...almost there. Gabe and I recently ran the Soaring Wings Half Marathon in Conway the last weekend in October. It was my first half-marathon. Gabe has ran a full marathon before. My goal was to run it in under 2 hours and by golly I was determined to do just that. I finished in 1:59:52. Gabe finished in 1:50:02. Great times!

Running Buddies

Saturday night we went to our church's Fall Fest. They had pony rides and a gym full of inflatables.


This picture took LOTS of effort! But hey, it's all worth it in the end, right? RIGHT?



After about an hour of fun, we headed to Ed and Margaret's for my birhthday dinner...and Gabe's late birthday dinner. Dinner was great as always!

0 comments:

Post a Comment