CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Our Lil' Razorback

Ready or not, he's turning one! Yes, our lil' razorback, Logan, will be 1 year old on the 23rd of this month. We are throwing him a razorback themed party this Friday night to celebrate with family and a few friends. We had to have the party a little early due to other weekend events this month.

I took some pics of Logan in his smocked razorback outfit in our front yard yesterday evening. I was trying to get some good pics to frame for the party. It. Was. Hard. Every time I would sit him down on this little blanket he would get up and start walking around. I'm sure the neighbors thought I was crazy!

I put several little puffs (similar to cheerios) on his blanket and in this pic there is one stuck to his face. So cute!

My little cutie! Can't wait for the party. I'm a little stressed how everything is going to get done this week between cleaning the house, grocery shopping, and decorating for the party, but I'm trying to just take it one day at a time. It's a busy week! Not to mention...
My man of almost 4 years has a birthday TOMORROW. I know he thinks that I've forgotten about him as I am busy preparing for Logan's party this weekend, but he is wrong. I have some sweet things planned for him as well. I mean, without him, Logan's little cuteness wouldn't exist!


0 comments:

Post a Comment