CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Happy Birthday, Gabe!

36 years ago God created the love of my life! Let me just say...He did good! I waited 25 years for someone very special, but never dreamed that God would bless me with a man as wonderful as YOU! You were definitely worth the wait!
You are a godly husband and father...the spiritual leader in our home.
You are calm, cool, and collected. Patient. Understanding. Compassionate. Slow to get angry.

And best of all, you don't like to let the sun go down when there is conflict between us.


You're a good dad. And fun. Logan adores you and Madison is "Daddy's Baby Girl."


You are fun, daring, and adventurous.




These are a few of my favorite things...




Happy Birthday to a GREAT CATCH!!! Hope it's your best one yet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment