CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Valentine's Day

Monday night was my night to cook for Gabe. We enjoyed filet mignon, grilled shrimp, and grilled veggies and topped it off with Chocolate Melting Cake. It was pretty good!



Gabe surprised me with this bouquet of roses. I told him he didn't have to order me flowers this year, but he did anyway. Who is to complain? ;)

Madison's Aunt Tom sent her the cutest little backpack in the mail for Valentine's Day. Madison also got a backpack from her Uncle Chad & Aunt Becca for Christmas and is really into backpacks right now. I think they make her feel like a "big kid!" She has been carrying her new backpacks to church and school.

Trying it out!


Tonight is my weigh-in for WW. Last week was canceled due to the snow, so I'm curious to see how much I've lost since my first 5 pounds. We shall see...

0 comments:

Post a Comment