CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Snow Day

It is officially a Snow Day here in the state of Arkansas! I think we have about 6 or so inches so far today. It really looks beautiful. I have to admit that I am sick of snow because it cancels everything that I love and look forward to...(MDO, Fit Kids, etc.) Hopefully this will be our last bit of snow, so I'll just enjoy it for now.
Pictures taken of our back deck.
I'm boiling a chicken for a big pot of homeade chicken noodle soup. I've also got the ingredients for a big bowl of snow ice cream! If you've never had it, you should try it. It's delish! Especially with the fresh, powdery snow that we have right now.
MeMommie's Snow Ice Cream
8 cups CLEAN snow, (I added closer to 10)
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
ENJOY!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment