CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sweet Note & Skate Party

I saved this sweet note from Madison's MDO teachers. I think it's from last week or the week before. I see and deal with every one of Madison's temper tantrums throughout the day. Although she has many sweet moments, I see many sour moments as well. It seems as times that the sour outweigh the sweet, but maybe that's just me! It's encouraging to get sweet little notes for her teachers. This one says that Madison is so sweet & polite. At least we've mastered "thank you" and "please!"
I've slacked a little on blogging and wanted to post some cute pics of the kids at their Aunt Holley's 30th birthday day bash back around the holidays. Holley had a skate party and Madison was lucky enough to get a pair of her own skates. The smallest size they carry is a size 6 and they fit. Now, don't get worried...the wheels did not roll. Whew! So, she had fun "walking on wheels" around the rink. Her Papa and William have really taken to the rink and go their many Saturday mornings.
I'm sure it was a lot of fun, but her Daddy led her round and round the rink.
Watch out...here she comes!
Too cute! The Future Ms. Kristi Yamaguchi!
Doesn't get any better than this cute little thing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment