CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine's Date...a few days early

Gabe took me out to dinner for Valentine's on Friday night. We went to my favorite resturant in Conway...Mike's Place. I love everything about it! If you haven't been, you should go. It's elegant and the food is great-all of it!

Gabe's parents kept the kids. It was definately nice to have some adult conversation! Madison had a blast at Grammy and Papa's house since she's been cooped up in our house since Tuesday, due to getting sick first thing at MDO and then the snow. I was about to go a little crazy in the head as well!

Monday night I will be cooking Gabe his Valentine dinner. I'm thinking steak and his favorite dessert, Chocolate Melting Cake.

This Friday is Madison's 2nd birthday. I really cannot believe she is turning 2 already. Gabe and I are cooking dinner for all of our family this Friday night for Madison's birthday celebration. We are going to have a barbeque. Looking forward to a great meal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment