CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 14, 2010

Esther

The study of Esther..."It's Tough Being a Woman"...by Beth Moore. A group of girls in my Sunday School class just started this bible study last Monday night. I was unable to attend because we were on vacation with Gabe's family in Branson. So, tonight will be my first night. I'm excited to see what's in store. I love Beth Moore. I will say that her bible studies are pretty lengthy, but they are good.

Madison has been a little whiney today. I'm not sure why. Maybe she's been bored because we stayed home pretty much all day. She got her 15 month shots this morning (even though she's now almost 16 months old.) She only weighs a little over 20 pounds. She's like in the 15-20 percentile. I asked her doctor if he was worried about her not gaining much weight and he said no. He said she's just little and will probably be that way. Poor thing. It must stink being cute and so petite! She doesn't eat much at all, but I'm sure that will change with time. The doctor said at this age they are just trying to figure out foods anyways...all of the different tastes and textures. If she's anything like her momma, which we all know she is, she will learn to absolutely, positively LOVE food.

Well, it's time to head...

0 comments:

Post a Comment