CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 19, 2010

30 WEEKS!

I am 30 weeks along today! YAY! I've finally reached the thirties! D-Day sounds soo much closer now. Not too much longer until we meet our little one. Our baby boy is about 15.7 inches long now and weighs almost 3 pounds. I really feel like he'll come a little early because he already feels big! Maybe it's the back pain or maybe it's toting Madison around...who knows? Madison came 2 days earlier, so I've told Gabe that I think this little baby will come 4 days early. It seems like the second baby always comes a little sooner. We'll just have to wait and see!

Today we spent the day out on Lake Dardanelle. My parents are camping at the state park for the weekend. Madison spent the night with them in their camper last night and we spent most of the day in the sun. Whew! It was soo hot! I brought Madison in early to try to lay her down for a nap, but she wouldn't have it! She's sound asleep now for the night. She should sleep really good!

It's funny how the sun zaps every ounce of energy right out of you. I think I'll go to bed early tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment