CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 12, 2010

29 Weeks & Beginning Nursery Stages

I am 29 weeks pregnant today. I can't wait until I reach my 30's next week! Ha! Who ever knew a girl would be soo ready to reach her 30's...in pregnancy, that is! I'm still large, hot, and uncomfortable. Sleeping is not so much fun anymore. My back hurts all the time. This pregnancy has been rougher on me, as far as back pain goes, than my first. I think it's simply because I have another baby to take care of. Just think...the next pregnancy will be even worse. I don't even want to think about it. I will see my OB every 3 weeks for the next 2 weeks and then I'll start seeing her even more frequently. Time is getting close. I think I stressed Gabe out. He's been in "clean-out" mode this weekend. We have lots of closets to reorganize and go through before this little boy gets here...but, we still have plenty of time.


Gabe set up the baby's new crib yesterday. We got a GREAT deal on this crib. I purchased it off of Craigslist. Gabe just so happened to check online to see if it had been recalled and it had. We mailed in the info needed and the company sent us back a brand new crib pretty much! The only thing they didn't send up was the spring and one other wooden bar.

I'm still going with this bedding. I'm in the process of purchasing the material and getting the bedding ordered from a girl who does amazing work here in Russellville. Can't wait!

The following are some decorations I bought BEFORE I knew we were having a boy and BEFORE I was even pregnant. Good thing Gabe trusted me on this one.



I knew that Gabe wanted to do our boy's room in a sports theme. All of the sports bedding I've looked at online is a little cheesy, so I decided to go with this sporty vintage look. I think it will turn out lookin' pretty good.

Still thinking about the name. Don't give up on us! :)

1 comments:

Rupinder

I consider baby things to be like my office supplies. And I want to know what I will have to be working with.


baby girl bedding

Post a Comment